Are you looking for an exciting challenge, community involvement, new skills, and camaraderie? volunteering with Stayton Fire District is rewarding and provides you with skills that will last a lifetime. Learn emergency medical skills, rehab skills, and leadership skills while being part of a team of dedicated volunteers.
EMS Only Responders respond to Emergency Medical Service (EMS) incidents, Motor Vehicle Accidents, and Fire incidents for medical treatment and/or monitoring.
Rehab Responders respond to emergency calls for rehabilitation support services. Rehab volunteers respond to larger incidents to provide support for members working on the scene.
- EMS or Rehab Training
- Continuing Education
- Community Involvement
- Group Life Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Incentive Awards
- Broad Support Group
- Meet Interesting People
- Have Fun
- You must be over 18 years of age
- Live or work within the District or within 3 miles of a District fire station
- Have no record of a criminal background
- Have a clean driving record
- Have a valid Oregon driverís license
- Be able to attend 50% of drills in a quarter
- Be in good health
- Have a desire to help others
- Return Interest Card or submit online below
- Board of Review
- Chiefís Interview
- Background Check
- Physical Exam
- Drug Screen
Interested? CLICK HERE to provide your contact info, so we can contact you and answer any questions you have and go over how to join. Or you can call our Recruiter, Marcus Andrews, at 503-769-2601 during normal business hours.