***EMR class starts in September. There will be a CPR class for initial certification course Monday, September 9th starting at 1730, if anyone who does not have a card and would like one contact AC Alley. Dates for EMR are Saturdays September 14, 21; Saturdays October 12, 19; if you are interested in attending one or all for hours and/or to assist please contact Scott Cooper firstname.lastname@example.org
***Training Committee will meet Monday, September 16 at1830 for dinner and meeting to follow. All members who are interested in training are encouraged to attend.
***Field burns we have 2 fields to burn, we will be looking at September 12th if weather cooperates, stay tuned.
***TARGET SOLUTION OPERATIONAL, everyone should have received an email (below) on the program and how to get logged in.
Welcome to TargetSolutions, Stayton Fire District will be utilizing this program initially to provide EMS training, mandatory online, and documenting new policy, procedure, protocols and SOGs.
1. Access your TargetSolutions login page: www.targetsolutions.com/mctc
2. Enter your email address as your username (if you have a district email use it, if not your personal email the district has on file). Your password is stayton
3. The system will ask you to retype your email address. You will only need to do this step once. (If the email address we have is incorrect, be sure to edit the address in the top space and retype it correctly in the second space.)
4. After submitting your email address, check your inbox (also junk or spam if not seeing it in your in box) and follow the instructions in the email from email@example.com
5. You will use your email address and new password to access your TargetSolutions account from this point forward
We are confident that these steps will improve security and the password recovery process. Once your e-mail address has been validated, should you ever forget your password, you will be able to reset it automatically through the system.
If you have questions please contact AC Alley or Laura for assistance.
Once you are in you will see some assignments to complete, a training video and Bloodborne Pathogens refresher if you are a responder.
We are working on getting more assignments and information built into the system. The first step is to get everyone into the system. You can access this program from anywhere you have internet.
This program automatically tracks your training once it is successfully completed.
We see this as being a great tool for the future of our fire/EMS/administrative training program.